Monday 20 October 2014

What I wear

So my baby(my camera) unexpectedly came back today. Overwhelmed with excitement I am onto my second post with one of my favourite styles, Afrocentric with a Hippie twist to it. This outfit is a reflection of free-spirited nature and love for nature. I always feel like I am one with nature when I wear earthy colours like these. You can recreate this look with a Blazer, dress, skirt or pants with tribal prints paired with a matching pieces or denim pieces or other pieces with one solid colour visa-versa and a pair of sandals, wedges of funky heels.  I bought most of the pieces from local shops selling Hippie clothes and accessories. Who better to turn to for inspiration than the gorgeous songstresses Jhene Aiko and the Knowles sisters, Beyonce and Solange. 

Photos taken by Nosihle and edited by Zama Mncube 
Under the Arch (Rhodes University) Headwrap and wrapover skirt | Mr Price Jersey and backpack | Legit sandals | Edgars lace top 

source: www.karmaloop.com

Source: Seventeen Magazine 


Source: Pinterest 





1 comment:

  1. I love the colour scheme of your outfit!!

    www.midnightcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete